Let’s say your kitchen is brand new, you don’t need to read another word of this post. However, if your kitchen is a few years old, maybe you are keen on upgrading this functional room a bit, accentuate it a little, change it for a fresh look to make it more aesthetic without compromising the work space.
Here are some great tips from Houzz how to go about this:
- Color your kitchen cabinet knobs and pulls
- Change the counter tops
- Play around with curtains
- De-clutter or find new storage space to hide
- Paint your walls
- Add shelf space
- Clean and recolor the tile grout
- Reorganize what you have
- Upgrade chopping space with a wheel cart
- Accessorize with linens
- Create a comfy corner with some furniture to relax
To this great list, we would just add – play with the light. Whether it is with new curtains, bigger windows (if you want to really renovate) or setting the right lighting to create a great atmosphere in the most important room for the family.