In the era of Internet of Things not only our home security systems and some of the kitchen products connect with our smart phones or other remote controls, but technology also enters the bathroom connecting the shower, bathtub, toilet, and so on.
- Tune your shower head: play music while you are in the shower.
- Pimp your toilet seat: add a bidet seat with multi-functional cleansing features, night lights and a sensory toilet seat lifter for your convenience.
- Upgrade to an intelligent toilet with automatic flushing and heated seats.
- Delight in bubbles: improve your bathing experience with adding technology to the bathtub to create bubbles, adding air and sound.
- Create your own spa experience: when combining water, steam, music and light, you better also set the timer for your shower, or else, you will stay in there and enjoy it all day.
We mainly believe that these gadgets are just for our convenience and to make our daily lives easier, however, automating routine tasks with the help of technology enhances our health, wellness and improves our relaxation factor. Adding these features to your bathroom will create an atmosphere of joy and as sense of well-being – turning your bathroom into an oasis in the heart of your home.